Sales Support Manager
As a Sales Support Manager, you will determine the sales support strategy in line with the sales strategy and overall strategy. The Sales Support Manager will ensure optimal customer service and satisfaction, the smooth flow of the sales, expedition and administration activities and provides support to the area manager.
- You develop, update and enforce policies and procedures to let the department work in the most efficient way.
- You define, analyze and optimize all processes and system applications in order to obtain a standardized way of working, clear customer promise and SLA.
- You actively take steps towards a proactive customer service, resulting in a high customer satisfaction.
- You are responsible for the operational continuity of all sales support activities (e.g. sales orders, complaints, tender documents, foreseeing of booking and formalities of shipments,…) and for the department’s budget.
- You coordinate and coach the sales support team, the expedition team and promote cross-departmental cooperation.
- You are responsible for the project registration, price offer and order processing, order book follow-up, expedition booking and 360° customer care and follow-up.
- You have a university degree with 5 years of experience in a commercial supporting management role.
- You are familiar with solid people management in a larger company.
- You have technical and commercial insight.
- You have knowledge of expedition procedures, formalities as incoterms, CMR, export documents,…
- You are fluent in Dutch, French, English and German.
- You are a strong planner, organizer and people manager.
- You work very structured, with a constant strive for customer satisfaction and a perfect balance between strategical vision and hands-on implementation.
- Our client offers you the chance to work in an international, growing, stimulating environment that will inspire you.
- Our client offer an interesting salary package including benefits and training.