Sales Support Assistant
You give an optimal service to all our (future) customers:
- To give info on orders, shipments, delivery times, delays, article codes, article names.
- To handle stock- and price requests.
- To solve problems and / or draft a satisfying action plan and/or explain specific situations.
- To give (first line) technical support.
- To send relevant technical data.
- To follow up on delivery times and retours.
- To keep given promises to customers.
You efficiently deliver qualitative results by closely working together with internal departments (planning, shipment, store, accounting, technical service) to obtain all relevant and correct data.
You ensure a correct administration:
- To draw up tenders, return orders, …
- To fill in and follow up the order book, complaint database,...
- To inform orderintake of placed orders and changes.
- To process realizations sheets.
You keep up with the latest products and services.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Office Management, Languages, … and a relevant first experience.
- You have a strong affinity with our products.
- You have good language skills in Dutch, English and French.
- You are PC-literate, and have worked with a CRM-tool.
- You have strong organizational skills, are accurate and can communicate easily.
- They offer you the chance to work in an international, growing, stimulating environment that will inspire you.
- They offer an interesting salary package including benefits and training.